Royalty Care Home Health Services, Inc. strives to keep the elderly in the comfort of their home by providing professional and compassionate care. We collaborate with each patient and their personal physician to attune a plan of care. Our excellent care emphasizes patient education to enable them to take control of their lives and gain independence.
HOW CAN ROYALTY CARE HELP PATIENTS AND THEIR FAMILIES?
- Complete skilled assessment each visit. Abnormal findings will be reported to the physician.
- Wound Care and Ostomy Care
- Certified Wound V.A.C Therapy Nurses
- Teaching patients and their families regarding disease process, special diets, medications and other general health topics.
- Injections administration
- Helping patients restore strength, balance, mobility, independence and fall prevention through physical and occupational therapy exercises
- Diabetes education including meds, home management, insulin, diet and prevention of complications
- Teaching regarding oxygen and home respiratory equipment
- PT/INR and Lab draws at home
- Central lines dressing changes
- Assisting patients with ADL’s
- Social services for community resources
- Connecting clients with other professional services such as: X-rays, US, MBS and sleep studies
- DME referrals
WHO QUALIFIES FOR HOME HEALTH SERVICES?
- Medicare/Medicaid recipients
- Private pay/Insurance recipients
- Homebound, requiring considerable and taxing effort to leave home.
- Clients requiring intermittent skilled nursing services or physical therapy as ordered by a physician.
- Clients must be under the care of a physician.
WHY HOME HEALTH?
- Allows you to receive quality care in the privacy of your home.
- Allows you to participate in your care.
- Allows you to receive care specifically related to your medical condition.
- Allows for a shorter hospital stay.
For more detailed information about the services we offer and its process, please reach out to us by calling 512-244-4254.