Our therapist understands how frustrating it is not to be able to accomplish anything within the day. That is why we work hard to help every patient regain their normal day-to-day functioning. We make sure they undergo therapeutic activities and get the support they need from our professionals to ensure they can achieve an independent life.
Our services include:
- Occupation-Based Activities
- Re-education of Basic Living Skills
- Flexibility Training
- Motor Processing Activities
- Adaptive Devices Training
- Assistance with daily living activities
- And more
For a more detailed information about the service and its process, please reach out to us at 512-244-4254.